ABOUT MARILYN FORTON
After being a full-time Realtor for 14 years I saw a real need for someone to step up to the plate and help our seniors to transition from the home that they have lived in and raised their children in to the next phase of their life whether that be independent living, assisted living or a nursing home. Were do they start? Who will help them? It’s a scary situation for them, especially when they don’t want to be a bother to their families. The company that I have founded “Elder Transition Assistance” will help them from start to finish and guide them on this path. Giving them options that fit their needs. Together we will come up with a plan that will alleviate the anxiety that comes when this decision has to be made.
- Licensed Realtor since 2003
- Member of National Association of Realtor NRDS
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES designation)
- Trustee of Lake Harbor United Methodist Church since 2012
- 10 year member of Women’s Division of the Chamber of Commerce (WDCC) current Vice President.
- Active member of Women Who Care (WWC)
- Active member of Beta Sigma Phi International sorority since 1973